Build a Successful Career Close to Home with a Leading Steel Processor
Worthington Industries is one of the world's leading steel processing companies, but it's also a workplace dedicated to building satisfying careers full of growth and accomplishment. Worthington Industries leaders believe in treating people the way they want to be treated.
They provide on-the-job training, great starting pay and benefits — and they even have a free gym and barbershop on-site for employees. The company culture is one of constant improvement, but they already boast a safety record 3x better than the industry standard!
At their Rome location, they are hiring production associates/material handlers with no experience required. On top of a stellar company culture and on-the-job training, their benefits include:
- Starting pay of at least $20 per hour
- Performance-based pay increases
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A 401(k) company contribution if you don’t contribute. If you do contribute, you get that base company contribution plus a company matching contribution.
- Full tuition reimbursement
- Quarterly profit-sharing checks
They are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, too. To learn more and apply today, visit the company career website here. It could be the first step to a long and rewarding career!