Now Hiring: Cold Point Isn’t Your Typical Manufacturing Job
Cold Point Corporation offers a top-tier work environment for manufacturing water source heat pumps and cooling units in a new 50,000-square-foot facility.
Not only do their leaders believe in rewarding and motivating their hard-working employees, they offer a workspace that is climate controlled, well lit, and clean. They even clean the production floor with a Zamboni!
They are hiring production line assembly workers and order fillers — both jobs that offer reliable hours from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Mondays through Fridays. You can count on having the weekends off and being home in time for dinner, and you don't need any prior experience.
- Free uniforms
- Opportunity for an annual bonus
- 10 paid holidays a year and up to 40 hours of paid sick or personal time
- 10 days of paid vacation after a year of service
- $10,000 in life insurance paid by the company
- Great insurance options. Cold Point covers 2/3 of the monthly medical insurance premiums and half of the single dental insurance premiums. They also offer vision insurance.
- A strong 401(k) retirement plan. Employees who are at least 21 years old are eligible after a year of services. Cold Point makes a 3 percent safe harbor contribution regardless of the employee contribution and has the potential to make additional profit-sharing contributions.
Does this sound like a great opportunity for you or a friend? Click here to apply online or call Operations Manager Kathy Marmol at 315-339-2331. Start of a new year with a new job with long-term career potential!