More Winter Weather To Mess With Your Commute Wednesday, November 14
Oh good - another winter weather advisory, with sloppy conditions just in time to ruin your morning commute...again.
The National Weather Service has issued a Winter Weather Advisory for Oneida, Southern Herkimer, Madison, Onondaga, Oswego, and Southern Cayuga counties until 7pm today, November 14, 2018.
Expect slippery conditions on your commute this morning, and additional snow fall today.
* WHAT...Lake-effect snow - expect 2 to 5 inches in Oneida County, 5 to 7 inches in Onondaga County, and and 5 to 8 inches in Madison county.
Plan on slippery road conditions. The hazardous conditions could impact the morning or evening commute.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will
cause primarily travel difficulties. Expect snow covered roadways.
Take us everywhere you go with our new Lite 98.7 App. Listen live with all of your favorite shows with fewer commercials. The new app lets you call, message or tweet at us anytime or send us photos and videos. The app also gives you the ability to receive notifications about breaking news, weather alerts, traffic advisories and school closings happening in and around Central New York.
Winter Weather Preparation:
- Keep your cell phone charged and make sure you know where your backup power supply is.
- Make sure all your flashlights have fresh batteries.
- Fill your gas tank. You can use your car to keep warm and recharge devices.
- Have some food available that you don’t need to cook.
- Download the Lite 98.7 mobile app You’ll receive local alerts, weather reports and more with push notifications.