2022 CNY Election Nigh Results
Election Day 2022 will bring a new congressional representative for NY's 22nd Congressional District and either Kathy Hochul or Lee Zeldin will be elected Governor of New York for the first time. Here are looking a 2022 Election results. All results are unofficial.
The numbers below represent only partial results. Check back regularly for updates.
- Kathy Hochul (D) - 2,373,352
- Lee Zeldin (R) - 1,893,259
Letitia James (D) - 2,972,580
- Michael Henry (R) - 2,532,840
Thomas DiNapoli (D) - 3,105,060
- Paul Rodriguez (R) - 2,370,459
Chuck Schumer (D) 3,110,578
- Joe Pinion (R) - 2,408,123
NYS Assembly - 119
- Marianne Buttenschon (D) -18,833
- John Zielinski (R) - 14,656
NYS Assembly - 122
- Dan Butterman (D) - 16,880
- Brian Miller (R) - 30,518
NY-22nd Congressional District
- Brandon Williams (R) - 131,613
- Francis Conole (D) - 128,393
NY-21st Congressional District
- Elise Stefanik (R) -164,054
- Matt Castelli (D) - 110,483
Oneida County Sheriff
Robert Maciol (D) - 48,532
- James Scarchilli (We) - 12,988
Oneida County Clerk
Mary Finegan (R) - 48,900
- Merima Smajic Oren (D) - 23,153
Winter Strom Stella Dumped Several Feet of Snow in 2017
How much snow did Stella dump in New York state on March 14, 2017? Anywhere from several inches in the city to several feet.
Snow Blankets Central New York 2018
It wasn't a Stella storm but it was close. Mother Nature hit CNY with a late Winter storm, dumping anywhere from 6 inches to 3 feet of snow in 2018.