Don’t Miss Live Music and Entertainment At Wagner Farms in Rome
Enjoy live music and family fun events all summer long at Wager Farms in Rome.
Wagner Farms, 5841 Old Oneida Road in Rome, is best known for its famous sunflower fields, corn mazes, and wagon rides, which is open every day until dark.
On August 7 and 8, have fun on a 1/2 mile *trail through the sunflower and corn maze that will be lit with a combination of stage lighting, Christmas lights, tiki torches, and solar walkway lights until 11 pm.
This Saturday, August 8, Ron Wagner has a special treat for the kids, a 'Singing Flower Man' wagon ride from 12:30-2.
On August 14th and 15 get spooked with the "Haunted Sunflower Trail of Screams:"
Enjoy the warmth of summer and haunted screaming fun. We will once again bring you a night full of laughs, screams, family-friendly fun and enjoyment. A combination of multiple types of haunted enjoyment and themes. You never know what the next scene or actor will be offering you. An alien or grim reaper? Maybe a crazy strait jacket-wearing killer or even a clown with ..... wellllll. You get the idea. [Wagner Farm]
On August 21 and 22, it's a 'Haunted Wagon Ride!' A night of screams and laughs when you ride through the sunflower field. A combination of unique scenes and actors will do their best to make you scream in fear, or even laugh.
The new Wagner Farms Event Center offers up live music every Friday and Saturday from 7 till 10 or maybe even 11 pm.
- Friday, August 7: Mutt Farm
- Saturday, August 8: Trigger Finger Band
- Friday, August 14: Whitehouse Corner
- Saturday, August 15: Uncle Charlie and the Meatballs
- Friday, August 21: The Midnight Riders
- Saturday, August 22: Paddy Nappers
- Friday, August 28: K.O. Grainger
- Saturday, August 29: Double Knot with the Roundhouse Ranchers
- Friday, September 4: The Swamp Drivers
- Saturday, September 5: Fritz's Polka Band
- Saturday, September 19: Ann Weider singer/guitarist
Don't miss out on the fun! Wagner Farms, located at 5841 Old Oneida Road in Rome.
*All the trails and mazes at Wagner Farm are 12 feet wide for social distancing.
LOOK: See Photos of the Year From the International Photography Awards