More COVID-19 Exposures in Madison and Oneida Counties
Here are locations that were frequented by people contagious with COVID-19.
If you were in any of the following stores during the time listed, you should self-monitor for coronavirus symptoms for 14 days and contact your health care provider if COVID-19 signs develop.
Low-risk is when the person was wearing a mask.
High risk is for someone who did not have their face covered while out in public.
You do not have to automatically self-quarantine unless noted otherwise.
As of noon Friday, May 1, 2020, you are required to wear a mask while in public places. Any business that allows the public to enter their establishments without a mask could face a fine of up to $2,000.
- May 3, Low Risk: Aldi, 8432 Seneca Turnpike, New Hartford, 1-1:45 p.m.
- May 3, Low Risk: Price Chopper, 1917 Genesee St., Utica, 2-3 p.m.
- May 3, Low Risk: Cliff's Local Market, 8429 Route 69, Oriskany, 6:30 p.m. to 2:30 a.m.
- May 2, Low Risk: Walgreens, 104 Genesee Street, Oneida, 11-11:15 a.m
- May 2, Low Risk: Walmart, 2024 Genesee Street, Oneida, 11:15-11:30 a.m.
- May 3, Low Risk: Walmart, 2024 Genesee Street, Oneida, 9-10 a.m.
- May 5, Low Risk: Walmart, 2024 Genesee Street, Oneida,10-11 a.m.
- May 6, Low Risk: Price Chopper, Black River Boulevard, Rome,6:15-6:30 p.m
Please check back as this is an on-going story.
Keep up on the latest coronavirus news by clicking on 'Coronavirus Cancellations' and 'Coronavirus Latest' in the Trending Bar. Make sure to download our app, and turn on notifications.