How To Get Your Concert Ticket Refund
Concerts are on pause due to COVID-19, but there is a Ticket Refund Plan that gives you options.
Do you have tickets to a show that is cancelled or rescheduled? Live Nation is offering 150% credit, ticket donation to healthcare workers, and of course, cashback. Here's how to do it:
Ticket holders will automatically receive a refund for cancelled events. Live Nation venues are offering 30 days to opt-in to receive a refund as a 150% credit to use towards buying future tickets.
Tickets will be valid for the new date unless you opt for a refund within 30 days of the new show date being announced. Notification emails to ticket holders will begin May 1. If you have tickets to a show that is postponed, you will be able to select your refund option once the new date is announced. If 60 days have passed since a show was postponed and no rescheduled dates have been announced, the 30-day window for refunds will open at that time.
150% Credit & Ticket Donations To Healthcare Workers:
If you have tickets to a show at a Live Nation venue that gets cancelled, you can choose to receive a credit for 150% of your purchase (including fees). So if you spent $200 on tickets, you would receive $300 in credit! When you choose this option, Live Nation will also donate tickets to healthcare workers with their Hero Nation program.
• They are waiting for the event organizer to decide whether to cancel or reschedule
• They will email you when they know more
• Keep current tickets, which may be valid for the new event date
Many major sports leagues (including the MLB, MLS, NBA, NCAA, and NHL) have postponed their seasons. They will contact you as soon as they have more details.
• They will email you new event details when we have them
• You can resell your tickets on StubHub if you can’t go
• They will email you
• They will add a coupon worth 120% of your original order to your StubHub account. You can apply this coupon to one or multiple StubHub orders in the same currency until Dec. 31, 2021. Just choose the coupon at checkout when you order.
If you received a coupon for 120% that expires in 12 months, don’t worry! We are extending all 120% coupons to be valid until Dec. 31, 2021.
- They will contact you via phone or email with the new event information.
- Unless notified otherwise, your tickets will be valid for the new event date.
- If your event is postponed, they will contact you with new dates.
If your event has been rescheduled and the event's organizer is offering refunds, the option will be visible under the event in your Ticketmaster account.
If you see a “Request a Refund” link under Self Service, then you are good to go. If not, then there are no refunds at this time. Please note that given the unprecedented circumstances, event organizers are continually assessing the situation and making determinations regarding refunds. If your event is not currently enabled for refunds, check back later, as the status may change.
Keep up on the latest coronavirus news by clicking on 'Coronavirus Cancellations' and 'Coronavirus Latest' in the Trending Bar. Make sure to download our app and turn on notifications.