New York is Home to the Top Haunted House in America with 10 Attractions
The best haunted attraction in the country is in New York but are you brave enough to enter the 8 haunted houses, corn maze and one mile haunted hayride?
Headless Horseman Hayrides and Haunted Houses in Ulster Park sits on 65 acres. The 250 year-old farm is home to foreboding woods, surreal ponds, fruit orchards and more to create a unique, immersive experience with a theme that changes each Halloween season.
The #1 Haunted Attraction in the country by HauntWorld Magazine features 10 haunted attractions, including a new Headless Horseman Escape Room. There's even magic illusions side shows.
- The Lunar Motel
- Glutton's Diner & Slaughter House
- The Horseman’s Tomb
- Dark Harvest Corn Maze
- Mama Rose's Swamp Shack
- Night Shade Nursery & Greenhouse
- Dr. Dark's Black Spider Circus Sideshow
- The Feeding presents “The Pain Killer”
- Two Raven’s Manor, with skilled stunt actors and a magic-illusion side show starring Ryan Dutcher
Tickets range from $41.95 to $58.90 depending on the night you want to go and if you buy ahead time. Get more details at HeadlessHorseman.com.